The Stillwater Public Library is currently in Phase 5 of its Pandemic Response Plan:
V. Library Services with fully vaccinated people not required to wear a mask using the honor system.
This phase operates under the mandate that fully vaccinated people no longer need to wear a mask or physically distance in any setting, except where required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance.
- Unvaccinated individuals: Require 6 feet of social distancing and wearing of masks in most settings.
- Fully vaccinated individuals: No social distancing or masks required, except certain settings.
- The library will rely upon self-reporting of vaccination status (e.g., honor system)
- The library will return to normal services, hours, and staffing.
- We will continue with only one employee allowed in the circulation area during a shift, no exceptions.
- We will continue to disinfect throughout the day.
- Programming will continue following the rules of the facilities in use.
- Volunteering activities will return.